These cofferdams have all features of the standard cofferdams but are adjusted according to the structures that needs to be set dry or according to local law and regulation. Additional features can easily be installed by our service engineers.
Cofferdams can be customized for example for:
- Sheet piles (cornered cofferdams: inside and outside corners are available in different angles),
- Combiwalls (combination of standard sheetpile with a tubular pile in every section),
- Round bulkheads or dolphins,
- Structures with very low or deep reaching capping beam,
- Octagonal tubular piles,
- Disconnected interlocks between sheetpiles,
- Sheetpiles with fixed constructed items for fendering or mooring such as whalers
- Unequal concrete walls with damaged steel armoring through the concrete,
- Brick walls,
Other access technologies are available like rope access, pigging, ...
Contact the engineering team at Acotec’s headquarters to discuss your problem.